Use any combination of berries you like for this recipe: strawberries, raspberries and blueberries are all good. Decorate with fresh fruit skewers.
- 8 – 10 fresh berries
- 2 tbsp Best of Taste Strawberry Couli
- 300ml Ann Forshaw natural yogurt
- 300ml Brades Farm whole milk
- 150g fresh strawberries
- 250g Windmill Hill frozen British Summer Fruits
- 1 tsp Little Pod vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Nook Farm runny honey to serve
You’ll also need:
- 2 wooden skewers
- piping bag or squeezy bottle with a small round nozzle
- 2 soda glasses, chilled
- 2 straws
1. Thread several berries onto each of the skewers and store in the fridge until needed
2. Put 2 tbsp of the berry sauce in a squeezy bottle or piping bag and pipe a spiral onto the inside of each glass
3. Put the yogurt and milk in a blender, add the strawberries, frozen berries, vanilla extract and honey and blitz until all the fruit is blended.
4. If your blender is not strong enough to crush the frozen berries, allow them to soften at room temperature before adding.
5. Pass the smoothie through a sieve or strainer to remove the seeds, then pour into the prepared glasses.
6. Add a fruit skewer and straw to each glass and serve.
TIP: The sweetness may need to be adjusted depending on the sugar content of the berries. Add a little more honey if necessary.