A rich, full-flavoured side dish with just a bit of spicy zing
- Growing Well oriental greens
- Baby spinach
- Mange tout
- Groundnut oil
- Crushed garlic and crushed ginger
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper to season
1. Heat a wok with a splash of groundnut oil.
2. Add crushed garlic, ginger and a pinch of chilli flakes to season the oil. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
3. Toss the vegetables in the wok, add some finely sliced shallots, a splash of boiling water, then season.
4. The vegetable will only take a few minutes to cook so make sure the rest of the meal is ready.
5. Top with oyster sauce and toasted sesame seeds to serve.