Serves 4-8 as nibbles
- Good handful of wild garlic leaves, washed and dried
- 350g of Ryefields goats cheese
- 300g of sesame seeds. Lightly toasted
1. Chop the garlic leaves very finely – use a blender if necessary.
2. Mash them into the goat’s cheese and then shape into small balls the size of marbles.
3. Roll the balls in the sesame seeds until they are thoroughly covered, then place in the fridge to chill.
4. Remove from the fridge half an hour before serving with Arran cheese oaties.
Based on a recipe from The Hedgerow Handbook by Adele Nozedar, available in the shippon for £12.99.