Farmyard Tales Easter Event
Saturday April 20th, 10am – 4pm
The much-loved Farmyard Tales featuring Poppy and Sam, Rusty the dog, Woolly the sheep, and the famous little yellow duck on every page are being relaunched for a new generation of countryside loving pre-school children.
Join a storyteller from the publisher, Usborne, for farmyard tales here at Low Sizergh Barn on Easter Saturday.
- Tuck into an outdoor burger from the giant frying pan
- Have a face painting transformation – will you be a rabbit? Or a butterfly?
- Meet the newest additions to the farm, our lambs and chicks
- Follow our free farm trail to find Poppy & Sam and spot the flower fairy doors – claim a chocolate egg when you’ve found them all
- Indulge in an ice cream made with milk from the farm’s herd
- Watch milking time from the café windows from 3.30pm
- Try raw milk from the vending machine in front of the farm shop
Book your storytelling session at 11.30am or 2.30pm (prices for a family ticket include one free Poppy & Sam book).
Artist Exhibition in the Café
13th April – 25th May 2019: William H Jones
William H Jones will be exhibiting his latest paintings this Easter at Low Sizergh Barn. The exhibition will open on Saturday the 13th of April and run for six weeks until Saturday the 25th of May. It will feature new and original oil paintings, many of which focus on subjects local to the south lakes area and beyond.